European Co-Production – Legal and Financial Aspects 2021
October 28-30 in Budapest
In light of the ongoing pandemic and the ever-changing distribution landscape, co-producing today faces a whole new set of challenges. The workshop European Co-Production – Legal and Financial Aspects 2021 (October 28-30 in Budapest), tackles these complex issues head-on: it offers participating professionals exclusive insights and hands-on tips to handle these changing complexities successfully and to ensure the sustainable development of their businesses in volatile times.
The first experts are already confirmed and among the acclaimed international speakers are:
- Sára László, Producer on the Move 2021, Producer (Natural Light, The Euphoria of Being), Founder Campfilm
- Peter De Maegd, Producer (THE SPIRAL, COLD COURAGE), Founder Potemkino
- Tine Klint, Founder / CEO LevelK
- Jonathan Olsberg, Chairman Olsberg SPI
- Bernie Stampfer, Founder International Film Partners
Registration is now open, and seats will be allocated on a first come first served basis! We will also be hosting a free online info session for all interested professionals on September 7 at 19:00 CET. Longtime Head of Studies of the workshop Bernie Stampfer and EPI’s Dina Rubanovitš will provide an exclusive preview of this year’s workshop schedule and social program and will be available for questions at the end of the session. You and your colleagues are of course also welcome to join!
Producers today face a complex set of challenges when entering co-productions. This workshop provides hands-on tips to successfully navigate the ever-changing landscape of co-producing in Europe and beyond. Leading film and TV experts as well as acclaimed European producers present state-of-the-art case studies and offer exclusive insights into their work.
- October 28-30 (excl. travel days) in Budapest
- Save € 200,00 with the early bird discount until September 13!
- A limited number of scholarships is available for professionals from selected countries. The application deadline is September 13.
- Online info session: September 7 at 19:00 CET via Zoom, free of charge with registration
More information and registration/application: en.epi.media/copro