Eurimages launches 6 calls for proposals!
Strasbourg, 02.03.2023 – The current cycle of partnerships established under the Fund’s Promotion Programme and Gender Equality Strategy draws to a close at the end of this year. Eurimages therefore launched no less than six new calls for proposals on 1 March 2023. These calls are intended not only to renew partnerships but also to establish new ones in the light of a recently adopted sustainability strategy and its new awards aimed at innovative and unconventional works.
Film and audiovisual industry professionals are invited to consult the Eurimages website to find out the details of these calls for proposals aimed at selecting:
- Co-production markets that will present the Eurimages Co-production Development Award in 2024-2026;
- Initiatives that will present the New Eurimages Lab Awards in 2024-2026;
- Film and audiovisual events that will be sponsored by Eurimages as part of the Fund’s Promotion Programme in 2024-2026;
- Festivals that will present the Audentia Award as of 2024;
- Film and audiovisual events that will be sponsored by Eurimages in the framework of its Gender Equality Strategy in 2024-2026 and
- Festivals that will present the Eurimages Green Co-production Awards from 2024.
One single deadline for all submissions:
11 April 2023
Since it was set up in 1988, EURIMAGES has supported 2 344 co-productions for a total amount of approximately 668 million euros.
39 member States
Albania- Armenia – Austria – Belgium – Bosnia and Herzegovina – Bulgaria – Canada – Croatia – Cyprus – Czech Republic – Denmark – Estonia – Finland – France – Georgia – Germany – Greece – Hungary – Iceland – Ireland – Italy – Latvia – Lithuania – Luxembourg – Montenegro – Netherlands – North Macedonia – Norway – Poland – Portugal – Romania – Serbia – Slovakia – Slovenia – Spain – Sweden – Switzerland – Türkiye – Ukraine