26. eQuinoxe Europe Intl. Screenwriters′ Workshop
Call for Projects
The Submission Deadline for the 26. eQuinoxe Europe Intl. Screenwriters′ Workshop is 24. June 2021. The Workshop, scheduled for October 15 – 22, 2021, in Germany, is planned as a residential workshop and alternatively, if necessary, will be held digitally.
The International Screenwriters′ Workshops are for screenwriters who have had minimum one feature length script produced or equivalent experience.
The workshops only deal with screenplays for the cinema and concentrate on script and project development. Screenplays should be at an advanced stage of development, preferably no less than third draft, in order to maximize the one-to-one meetings with the advisors.
Eligibility & information
- Screenwriters with minimum one script produced are eligible to apply.
- Screenplays for cinema (1. Drafts are not accepted).
- Producer / production company must be attached.
- If your project is accepted, producers are obliged to attend the end of the workshop.
- Scripts may be submitted in German or English.
- Scripts to be submitted in industry-standard format and pagination.
- If your project is selected, an English translation must be provided in 21 days.
- The workshop is held in the English language.
- Important application criteria, workshop fees and additional information will be found on our website. www.equinoxe-europe.org
1. Application Download here: https://bit.ly/3b3I6rw
2. Application fee is 50€ (All Information is on the application)
3. Upon transfer of application fee, please send all files per e-mail directly to email@example.com
4. Materials per email include script, 1-page synopsis reflecting current draft, motivation letter, scan of signed application, bios of writer, producer
5. Printed, signed application to be sent per post.