25. Int. Screenwriters’ Workshop
The Submission Deadline for the 25. eQuinoxe Europe Intl. Screenwriters′ Workshop is 21. July 2020. The Workshop, scheduled for early November in Germany, is planned as a residential workshop and alternatively, if necessary, will be held digitally.
The International Screenwriters′ Workshops are for screenwriters who have had minimum one feature length script produced or equivalent experience.
The workshops only deal with screenplays for the cinema and concentrate on script and project development. Screenplays should be at an advanced stage of development, preferably no less than third draft, in order to maximize the one-to-one meetings with the advisors.
Eligibility & information
- Screenwriters with minimum one script produced are eligible to apply.
- Screenplays for cinema (1. Drafts are not accepted).
- Producer / production company must be attached.
- If your project is accepted, producers are obliged to attend the end of the workshop.
- Scripts may be submitted in German or English.
- Scripts to be submitted in industry-standard format and pagination.
- If your project is selected, an English translation must be provided in 21 days.
- The workshop is held in the English language.
- Please check our website for further application criteria, costs and information. www.equinoxe-europe.org
- Download the application here: https://bit.ly/3dqVwwN
- Application fee is 50€ (Info is on the application)
- Upon transfer of application fee, please send all files per e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Materials per email: script, synopsis reflecting current draft, motivation letter, scan of signed application, bios of writer, producer
- Printed, signed application to be sent per post.
Deadline for submissions is 21. July 2020 (Postal stamp)
- The international jury selection will be mid-September 2020.
- Workshop scheduled for 30.Oct. – 6. Nov. 2020 (dates subject to change).
- For further information please visit the eQuinoxe Europe website.